"So support one another. Keep building each other up as you have been doing" - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
You were never meant to go through life alone. Research shows that people are happier when they are around other people. Life groups offer an opportunity for you to connect with others, grow spiritually and have fun doing it! It's a place to find support and encouragement when life gets hard, and a place to celebrate when life is awesome!
Get connected this summer! Here are some of the groups available:
- Summer Bible Reading Challenge Group. Discuss, learn and grow with others who are reading through the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John this summer. This group meets in the Club 45 room, located just off the lobby from noon to 1:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoons.
- Summer Bible Reading Challenge on-line Group. Meet with others on-line in a facebook group and share your insights, questions and how God is speaking to you as you read through the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John this summer.
- Summer Bible Reading Challenge Questions & Answers. Enjoy a light supper and interact with others doing the Summer Bible Reading Challenge on June 28, July 19 and August 9 at 6:00 p.m. If you have questions you'd like discussed, please send those to Scott Craddock.
- Mom & Kids Playgroup. Enjoy trips to Peck's Petting Zoo, Governor Dodge State Park and a fun water play date. For more information contact Christina Weitzel.
- Cook-outs at the Park. Join others from the community and HVCC for a potluck style picnic at 6:00pm on the following dates: June 14 & 28, July 12 & 26 and August 16.
- Family Movie Nights. Join us on June 16, July 21 and August 25 for a family friendly movie night and free popcorn. You are encouraged to bring a picnic, blankets, bean bags and other items to make a "nest" on the floor, or pull up a chair.