"So support one another. Keep building each other up as you have been doing" - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Life Groups provide a place for people to be seen, heard and valued. They are not necessarily Bible studies, though some groups may connect around that. Life Groups provide a connecting anchor for those who are in the same season of life, enjoy similar activities or are simply friends choosing to prioritize in-person connections. Below are some of the life groups we have available for you to join. Please feel free to contact the group leader to get more information on how to get connected to that group.
We also encourage you to consider starting your own group. If you want help connecting with others that enjoy similar hobbies and activities as you do, or want to take advantage of the variety of video teaching we have available on topics like marriage, parenting, finances and spiritual growth, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Earlybirds A women’s only group led by Cherie VanderEnde that meets from 6:30 - 7:30 a.m. on Tuesdays at Hidden Valley. This is a book club style group discussing Nothing to Prove by Jennie Allen.
- Men’s Tuesday Morning Group. This group is led by Scott Craddock and will meet bi-weekly on Tuesday at 6:00 a.m. at Hidden Valley.
- Women’s 20-somethings Group. This is a group for women in their 20s led by Beck Bray that meets on Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. in Dodgeville.
- Fennimore Area Women’s Group. Join other women of all ages, enjoy a meal together and discuss a wide variety of topics. Meets Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m. in Fennimore and is led by Joan Gunther.
- Men’s Breakfast Club. This group meets at the Country Kitchen in Dodgeville at 6:00 a.m. on Thursday mornings and is led by Brian Blanchette. They are currently studying the books of I and II Corinthians.
- GriefShare. This group meets on Thursday evenings at 6:30 p.m. at Hidden Valley and is led by Kelli Quinn and is for individuals who have lost a loved one.
- Mere Christianity. Led by Phil & Cindy DeKok and meets on Thursdays from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. in Dodgeville. Open to anyone. They are completing the current study and selecting a new one in a few weeks.
- Mom & Kids Playgroup. This group is led by Christina Weitzel and is for moms with younger children. Meeting times and locations vary.
- Friday Coffee Group. Led by Bob Oberhauser This group covers a wide variety of topics and is for men and women in their 40s, 50s and 60s. It meets at Hidden Valley on Fridays at 8:30 a.m.
- Book of Genesis. Led by Phil & Cindy DeKok Open to anyone. It meets on Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. at Hidden Valley
- Crochet & Knit Group. Grab a project and connect with others who enjoy crocheting and knitting. Dates and times vary. Please contact Cherie VanderEnde for more information.